Setting up your NetID Password
Who is online?
Guidelines/Instructions for Setting up your NetID Password
- The minimum password length should be of 12 characters.
- Password string should not contain your first name & last name.
- Password should contain at least one English upper case, one lower case, one numerical value and one special character.
- Do not set previously used passwords when setting up the new password.
- Please ensure to setup your personal email id and Mobile number on the Microsoft Office 365 portal. This is essential in case you forget your NetID password and want to reset it.
- NetID password auto expires after every 90 days. It is recommended you proactively change your password every 90 days.
- You will be prompted to change the password:
- On your university issues laptop/desktop when logging in (when in the Campus)
- While connecting to University network
- While logging into SNU Links/Applications
- On the Office 365 portal Login
For further details or issues, please write to email@example.com